If you’re like us, your wallet is already nearly empty after purchasing a costume, pumpkins, and attending one or two Halloween attractions…. but there’s still a week left! Alas, one last time we’re going to reanimate our Goldstar Events affiliate links to save you a few dollars, and maybe put a few in our coffers.
Here’s how it works: Click this link (for their full lineup of Halloween deals) or check out any of the our handpicked events below. You’ll save up to 50% off tickets to an event, show, or attraction. And, if you sign up with a free Goldstar account, CreepyLA receives a few bucks (you don’t even need to spend a cent).
A sampling (prices mentioned include service fees):
- Phantom of the Opera at the Pantages, 6:30pm on Halloween: normally $75, or $48.50 thru Goldstar
- Nightmare Before Christmas 4D at the El Capitan, assorted dates and times: normally $14, or $12.50 thru Goldstar
- Pasadena’s Old Town Haunt, regularly $21, or only $14 thru Goldstar.
- Horror Classic “Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde” with live organ accompaniment at Disney Hall on Halloween night, normally $35, or $24 thru Goldstar.
- “Head: The Brain That Wouldn’t Die – the Musical,” based on the B-movie, at the Met Theatre, regularly $20, or $13.50 thru Goldstar.
Click here for more cheap tickets for screening of the Twilight trilogy, creepy fun at Zombie Joe’s Theatre, and other Halloween attractions…