The legendary Queen Mary embraces its reputation as a haunted ship year round, especially as it turns itself into a premiere Halloween attraction every October.
[display-posts tag="queenmary" posts_per_page="5" include_date="true"]
Location: 1126 Queens Highway, Long Beach
Dates: October 5 – 7, 12 – 14, 18 – 21, 25 – 28, 31
Ticket prices: $24+
- Submerged – Submerged will take your fears to a whole new level, as you try to escape from the sinking ship you will find out that there’s more to be afraid of than just going to your watery grave. Graceful Gale has claimed the depths of submerged. Her beauty in life and in death keep the men lined up for a dance but be warned, she not only captivates…she also captures souls.
- Containment – On a 1948 Atlantic voyage, Samuel was locked away in room B340 after a violent outburst. When the crew went to check on him they found the room in disrepair and Samuel himself violently ripped apart, and dead. Now his soul is held in Containment..and he is fighting to escape. Sometimes it’s what you can’t see that you should be most afraid of. In containment your fear of the unknown will take you to the edge or terror and back.
- Hellfire – Enter if you dare, but consider yourself warned because once you enter this haunted inferno you’ll be dying to get out. And be sure to keep an eye out for Henry. Henry took the dare of a lifetime aboard the Queen Mary and never disembarked. His soul is trapped here at Dark Harbor so he passes his time by playing tricks on the living, just when you think you know what to expect Henry will show up to turn things upside down.
- The Village of the Damned – Just because you’re not on the ship doesn’t mean that you’re not in harms way. One walk through The Village of the Damned will leave you running for your life.
- The Cage – When you enter The Cage you are putting one foot in hell. The restless souls of the Queen Mary are unforgiving and vengeful.
- Deadrise (new for 2012) – Dark Harbor’s brand new terrifying maze for 2012! Deadrise is a WWII escort ship that helped guide The Grey Ghost through enemy infested waters. After a fatal crash during one of their dangerous voyages, Deadrise has been resting in her watery grave in the depths of the sea since 1942. The wreckage of Deadrise has once again been called into service by The Captain to escort him and his army of super ghosts and monsters into a battle against the living to reclaim Dark Harbor. As you walk through the carnage of the maze, beware; the undead escort troops are ready to fight for your soul.